05-21-11, 02:01 PM   #1
Vanhealen
A Murloc Raider
Druid Stealth Bar (Prowl)

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but i noticed when i go into stealth mode with my cat i dont get my stealth bar? I tried this with my rogue and it works fine but when i do it on my druid and hit prowl nothing changes. Am i missing something? I Renamed my Interface and WTF folder and started over with just the nui addon and still the same thing. I am using v5.07.19.

05-21-11, 03:16 PM   #2
Daveo77
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There isn't a stealth bar for druids as far as I'm aware of, as I have a level 85 feral (cat) druid myself and prowl quite a bit

I have two macros, which when in Prowl has a different action on those buttons than to when I'm not prowling. One has Ravage (Prowl) else Shred, and the other has Pounce (Prowl) then rotation.

05-21-11, 03:30 PM   #3
Vanhealen
A Murloc Raider
Wow ok i feel stupid i just disabled all my addons and your right. I was using bartender4 before i switched to nui and it actually gave me a stealth bar. Looks like i may have to go back to that

05-22-11, 02:53 AM   #4
Daveo77
Premium Member

Premium Member
That sounds like a feature unique to Bartender4, as druids don't require a stealth bar, as when in Prowl we only have two actions that are only available in Prowl, being Pounce & Ravage.

Stealth bars are more used by Rogues, as they have a lot of actions that can be used whilst in stealth, and it's a major part of their combat routine.

06-08-11, 11:36 PM   #5
HellVamp
A Defias Bandit
I think Druids should have a stealth bar because it is a pain having to use diffrent keys for 2 moves and it be way easier to have it do the stealth bar. Domanoes bar addon dose the same but more hassel to get set up I love this addon and hope i am get this all fixed where i can keep it

06-09-11, 12:05 AM   #6
HellVamp
A Defias Bandit
Ok i figgered out how to make 2 macros that will change your bar when you go in stealth and change it back when you click it agin now granted there is some slite flaw in this if ya come out with out hiting the button agin now granted i am gonna have an extra macro made for me Ravage and such so when i use it it takes me back to my normal bar and i am gonna have one that is easy for me to hit so if i come out of stealth unwanted i can go to my normal bar but these should help ya out a bit and hope ya like them

For going into stealth
#showtooltip
/cast Prowl(Cat Form)
/changeactionbar 3

For heading out of stealth
#showtooltip
/cast Prowl(Cat Form)
/changeactionbar 1

Now for these to work right ya got to have your skills showing in the bar next to your toons bar just to the right of your chat box

06-09-11, 05:10 AM   #7
tinyu
A Molten Giant

#showtooltip [stealth] Ravage(Cat Form); Shred(Cat Form)
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form(Shapeshift); [nostealth, nocombat] !Prowl(Cat Form); [stealth] Ravage(Cat Form);

would be a easier macro

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Druid Stealth Bar (Prowl)