03-15-13, 05:49 AM   #1
LaO_Al
A Murloc Raider
Minimap Zoom

First of all, please excuse my bad english. I'm not used to write this language any more...

I have a problem with the map and minimap doing some kind of auto-zoom when i'm completing a watched quest or changing the quest watched. As usual, the arrow tracking the watched quest will change direction.

After that, carbonite map centers on a point in the middle of the little tracking arrows. But this will normaly move the players arrow out of the carbonite minimap. In that case wow minimap in carbonite minimap will show the player arrow centered with the standard circled look.

I clearly understand why this is happening: in that case middle in carbonite map differs from middle in wow minimap.

Some times ago the player arrow was always middle of carbonite map! Is there any option to bring back that feature?

03-15-13, 03:22 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I think the setting you want is kind of hidden. If you mouseover the minimized Carbonite Map and look in the upper right hand corner, there is a checkbox there. I think you should be able to just un tick the box and be good to go.

Fair warning, it's been awhile so i may be mis remembering the setting.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap Zoom