04-12-07, 05:58 PM   #1
Comett
A Defias Bandit
SCTD Problem with DoT

Hi,

i've been using SCT+SCTD for a while and it always worked fine. But now i have a problem, i created a Warlock and i noted that my damage over time aren't shown by SCTD.
It shows perfectly my Direct Damages (like shadow bolt) but when i casta DoT (like Corruption) on a monster, i see any damages/ticks.

Of course i tried with the last version of SCT+SCTD and also tried cleaning WTF&Interface but it didn't change anything, still can't see my indirect damages over time!!!

I've searched the forum but haven't found a solution so i'm asking you people: what must i do? i still can play but not being able to see DoT for a warlock isnt cool

Thanks!

Last edited by Comett : 04-12-07 at 05:58 PM. Reason: e-mail activation
05-26-07, 08:20 PM   #2
BabTheKing
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy Hi, there

Hello,
I'm havin the same probleme and i still don't get any dots shown.

Any one help is welcome HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP
05-27-07, 08:13 AM   #3
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Its been a while since I used SCT(D) so I cannot direct you to the exact place.

But there is an option in there to show DoT/HoT

I think they are turned off by default because they get very spammy (especially for a healer casting a HoT on many different targets)
05-27-07, 08:23 AM   #4
Comett
A Defias Bandit
Yeah i saw that and tried everything possible with options but DoTs still don't show.. Well nevermind, i learnt playing without'em
05-27-07, 11:39 AM   #5
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
check that the 'slider' under the show hots/dots isn't turned down up too high.

I remember being able to set it so it ignored all hots/dots that done less than say 100 damage/healing per tick, etc

I know it does work and its in there somewhere, cause it used to show my dots, but now I use MSBT and I can't remember exactly where the options are in sct anymore
05-28-07, 02:26 AM   #6
slice3
A Cliff Giant

I had some problems too with SCT/SCTD, but the reset buttons from the menu solved most of them and reconfiguration was a very good solution. try it and maybe will help you too.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCTD Problem with DoT