06-10-07, 02:57 PM   #1
derelicte
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Interface being hidden!

Hi there.

Does anyone know what key combination Mazzleui uses to hide all the interface? It hides all npc and players names and needs to be changed in Interface, or with the fubar addon that toggles it.

I disabled the fubar addon, but the key combination still exists.

Anyone know?
06-11-07, 02:20 AM   #2
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
i'm not sure what you're asking, but to hide all of your ui i believe the default keys are alt & z, to toggle player names i think is z, would be worth having a look through your keybindings list, there you will find the toggle enemy nameplates, toggle friendly nameplates etc.

Sorry if I have misunderstood your question, but I believe what you are asking is nothing to do with mazzle but default settings in Blizzard itself.
06-11-07, 03:08 AM   #3
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

To hide the whole interface, that would indeed be Alt+Z, however, if you mean just hiding/unhiding the names/nameplates, you would need to set up the MazzleUI efficiency settings.

So it's really not a keybinding, but the efficiency modes which are turning on/off your nameplates. These are found in the MazzleUI Options (find it in Fubar), MazzleUI Efficiency Settings. I personally set my nameplates checkboxes to manual. Scroll down, and check/uncheck the other items regarding nameplates.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Interface being hidden!