05-27-07, 09:19 AM   #1
CarpeNoctem
A Murloc Raider

Angry Broken Bars?

For some reason, when I stealth to go into battle, my bar doesn't switch back into normal mode.

I can use my attack, but once I'm unstealthed, my bar doesn't revert, so I keep getting the message "Must be in stealth". I have no idea why it's doing it, but I'm guessing it's because of the patch. I loaded out of date addons, so it's not like that. Nothing appears to be broken either.

I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on and how I could fix it. I really don't want to have to go and redownload my addon folder, I have too many and I don't want to cause anymore problems.
05-27-07, 09:26 AM   #2
Steil
A Cliff Giant

autobar. update it.
05-27-07, 09:34 AM   #3
CarpeNoctem
A Murloc Raider

Autobar?

I don't have that?
I was going to update my addons through the blizzard updater, but I wasn't sure how that would affect everything. It said it would have to reset all my UI, macros, and keys... I really don't want that happening.
05-27-07, 09:50 AM   #4
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem
Autobar?

I don't have that?
I was going to update my addons through the blizzard updater, but I wasn't sure how that would affect everything. It said it would have to reset all my UI, macros, and keys... I really don't want that happening.
The "Blizzard" updater does not update addons. What is your current addon listing ?
05-27-07, 09:51 AM   #5
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The thing about patches is you have to update your addons. If you dont want to cause problems then the best thing is to update them one at a time and test.

As for your bars, are you using the blizzard default bars or a bar mod such as Bartender3, Trinity Bars, or Bongos? Regardless, they need updating.
05-27-07, 10:12 AM   #6
CarpeNoctem
A Murloc Raider

I have about 40 addons.

...I'm so excited to redo all of them.

/sigh

I use bits and pieces of a buch of different addons. FuBar, Trinity, and a million others.

Damn.
05-27-07, 11:33 AM   #7
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
this is why a lot of people are switching to ace2 mods, run WAU and it updates all ace2 addons

Blizzard updater is to download patches, it will do nothing to your addons.
05-27-07, 12:23 PM   #8
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All of my addons are Ace except MetaMap and Atlas. And personally I prefer to just update them all manually myself. But updating your addons it is a necessity if you want to use them after patches.
05-27-07, 12:41 PM   #9
Steil
A Cliff Giant

He's referring to the blizzard repair tool it seems.
05-27-07, 03:52 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
WUU will update mods from wowace, curse, and here.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-27-07, 04:20 PM   #11
CarpeNoctem
A Murloc Raider

I use MetaMap, Atlas, Monkey Mods, Fubar, Trinity, some others too.

And I'm a she, thanks.

And yes, I was refering to the Blizzard Repair.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Broken Bars?