02-11-12, 03:29 PM   #1
druid9855
A Defias Bandit
Quest Log Titles/Categories Missing

OK, maybe I'm just dyfunctional, but the title/categories showing the quest location areas have disappeared from my quest log. I've played with every setting but can't get them back. Anyone have a hint? Thanks.

02-11-12, 05:47 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How does your quest log look if Carbonite is the only enabled addon? There might be another addon interfering with Carbonite, and disabling all addons except Carbonite eliminates the problem being caused by another addon.
This is just for testing purposes, of course.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

02-12-12, 08:30 AM   #3
druid9855
A Defias Bandit
Yeah, tried that one. No luck. Even with all addons disabled, still the same problem.

02-12-12, 07:56 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try reinstalling Carbonite.

Start by manually deleting the four Carbonite folders in the "Path to your WoW folder\Interface\AddOns\" folder. They are: Carbonite, CarboniteItems, CarboniteNodes, CarboniteTransfer.

Next, go to your "Path to your WoW folder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\" and delete any file that starts with "Carbonite" (there should be only four, but....).

Download and install a fresh copy of Carbonite and start WoW. What's your quest log look like?

You might also try running the WoW Repair tool. Might not help, but it certainly can't hurt.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-12-12 at 07:59 PM.

02-13-12, 04:05 PM   #5
druid9855
A Defias Bandit
Got it. Thanks for the help, Jef.

02-13-12, 09:13 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Log Titles/Categories Missing