04-05-06, 10:16 AM   #1
Kendoras
A Kobold Labourer
Distance Attack Problem

Hi.

I have the following Problem. Everytime i shoot with my Bow (autoshot or special makes no difference), my WoW freezes for a half second. That doesn't happen when i go into close combat. Does anyone has a Tip what it could be? I think that a mod read my amount of ammo and that brings my WoW to freeze. But its not FuBar-Ammo, Cooldowncount, Exposed or the Bag Addon. Eventually someone can post Variables, with which an addon can get the amount of ammo, so i can make a textsearch in the addon directory.

Here a list of my Addons:
http://pixerve.de/43815/Kendoras-Addons.html

Thx in advance.

P.S.: Sry for my english. (german guy)

Last edited by Kendoras : 04-05-06 at 10:19 AM.
04-09-06, 04:05 AM   #2
flowerjoyce
A Murloc Raider
Arrow hey,friends

maybe i can help u ,to be ur friend ,flowerjoyce,([email protected])my msn
04-09-06, 04:07 AM   #3
flowerjoyce
A Murloc Raider
hey ,friends

Originally Posted by Kendoras
Hi.

I have the following Problem. Everytime i shoot with my Bow (autoshot or special makes no difference), my WoW freezes for a half second. That doesn't happen when i go into close combat. Does anyone has a Tip what it could be? I think that a mod read my amount of ammo and that brings my WoW to freeze. But its not FuBar-Ammo, Cooldowncount, Exposed or the Bag Addon. Eventually someone can post Variables, with which an addon can get the amount of ammo, so i can make a textsearch in the addon directory.

Here a list of my Addons:
http://pixerve.de/43815/Kendoras-Addons.html

Thx in advance.

P.S.: Sry for my english. (german guy)
hey,friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe i can help u ,to be ur friend ,flowerjoyce,([email protected])my msn

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Distance Attack Problem