07-16-10, 12:14 PM   #1
iMoon
A Murloc Raider

Quest List not showing

I have the latest version of Carbonite, and every time i go into WoW the quest list isnt there, have you guys had the same issues? if so does anyone know how to fix this?
I cant live without Carbonite haha

07-16-10, 03:16 PM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Nothing like that for me. Maybe it's been accidentally moved off the screen? Try "/carb resetwin" and see if that puts the quest watch window back where you can see it.

07-16-10, 03:36 PM   #3
iMoon
A Murloc Raider

I tried that. It didn't work

07-16-10, 05:16 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Is the Quest Tracker the only part that does not work? Everything else seems to load ok? ie you can see Carb on your Character Selection screen when you click on the red Addons button? The map shows etc etc?

07-16-10, 06:30 PM   #5
iMoon
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Is the Quest Tracker the only part that does not work? Everything else seems to load ok? ie you can see Carb on your Character Selection screen when you click on the red Addons button? The map shows etc etc?

Everything else works but the map does not work and when I press L it takes me to the default quest log and not carbonites... I also tried downloading an older version of carbonite and it's still not working and I have checked options a million times.

07-16-10, 10:55 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

So the Carb Quest Tracker, Quest Log, and Map do not work? That sounds like it is installed improperly. First step would be to double check how and where you installed it. See here for instructions: http://carboniteaddon.com/install.shtml

When you are on the Character Selection Screen, and you click on the red "Addons" button in the bottom left, is Carbonite in the list?

07-16-10, 11:20 PM   #7
iMoon
A Murloc Raider

Yea, And it shows the "C" on the top right corner and I can access all the options and the arrow is there too so it's on there..I have installed it before on here and it's worked and older computers too so I know how to install it lol.

07-17-10, 12:04 AM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just had to make sure. I was a bit confused as to what was working and not working.

Have you tried mousing over the Carb minimap button and using the key combo's that the tooltip shows?

There's also a section in the Options that mentions swapping the Carb Quest Log with the Blizzard log. You can try using Alt-L and also Alt-M. Normally those will open up the Blizz Log and Map, but yours may have gotten swapped.

You can also try to delete the Carbonite.lua files from the WTF\SavedVariables folders to fully and completely reset all of Carb's settings.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope it helps.

07-17-10, 02:07 PM   #9
iMoon
A Murloc Raider

It did not work but thank you for your help

07-17-10, 02:21 PM   #10
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm going to ask a silly question..

Would you mind posting the path to Carbonite.lua, CarboniteNodes.lua and also Carbonitetransfer.lua for me please?

Also, Have you tried temporarily renaming your Addons and WTF folders in your WoW directory to AddonsOld and WTFOld and then reinstalling Carbonite only? Doing this will basically be like installing WoW fresh and clean and also treat Carb as if you had never installed it before. At this point it's the best option to try and see whats happening.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest List not showing