11-20-07, 11:32 AM   #1
Passover
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Looking for a Mod!

Hey guys sorry if this is too easy for you but i need help finding a Mod.
I just recently leveled my priest to 70 and have become a big Fan of the SacredBuffs mod:

which puts all your buffs in 1 handy circular bar and can shift from single buffs to group buffs with a single mouseclick and displays the numbers of reagents left in your bags.
I have seen one similar for Mages (Dsiplays Buff and Food), Shamans (displays Totems) AND Rogues (Displaying Flash Powders, Blinds etc) alike although i dont know what any of them are called.
Anyway - to the point!
Is there any mod out there like this designed for Paladins and there Blessings and/or Aura's that is similar in design to Sacredbuff and if there is could you let me know the name of it!
I checked over 30 Compilations to see if anyone else had one with no luck (although i did find some neat extra's ) and i scoured the 'Buff's' Section and Bars section too, to no availe - but i dont know if one exists let alone the name of it so its possible i missed it.
Im stuck and really would like some help here.
Thnx Passover.
11-20-07, 11:52 AM   #2
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I thought there was a specific one for pallys, but I cant seem to find it. However there is this one called Sphere . It is a general spehre addon meant for use by all classes.
11-20-07, 12:00 PM   #3
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HolyHope is what you are looking for.

It's at Curse: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/9812/
11-20-07, 01:36 PM   #4
Passover
A Defias Bandit
Great Thanks alot guys, i've actually taken Both so u where both useful!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a Mod!