03-10-13, 03:59 PM   #641
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey,
Question is there a way to see my dots above target on my warlock? Like they do on tidy plates addon. You are the man and this addon is great.
Massiveunit

03-10-13, 05:02 PM   #642
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by usrpaul View Post
P/S: I can't use Zygor's Guide when extracting to AddOns folder anymore, there is no Zygor Viewer addon in WoW to activate!!!
Reinstall Zygor.

If you mean the viewer is in the addons list but not showing in game, there should be a minimap icon. Alternatively if you've disabled that, Zygor appears in your Interface menu. Escape> Interface>Addons tab>Zygor

03-10-13, 08:33 PM   #643
bullet_101
A Murloc Raider
Hi, I've been using realui for about 3 months and I love it, except for some reason the clock popup that displays server and local time displays it in 24 hour time. It displays it fine on the toolbar (12 hour) but won't do it for the popup. Any ideas?

03-11-13, 03:58 AM   #644
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
Info Line

Hey Nib,

I was wondering how do I move the info line. I play on three screens and I like to have the info line my primary (middle screen), before you were about to move them. I can't seem to find where i can move them now.
Oh and welcome back glad you are feeling better and love all the new changes you have done to your UI.

03-11-13, 04:38 AM   #645
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
Nib, I have been using RealUI since the beginning of Cata and it is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for all your work.

I am not crazy about the font for the text above toon/mobs heads. I have done a clean install of RealUI and have replaced the "Standard" font in SharedMedia_MyMedia and the WoW font folder (by renaming the font file) with one I prefer. I have tried all the usual avenues, yet the text still shows up as your original font, any ideas?

Thanks
In the RealUI options for nameplates, you can specify which font to use. Mine became messed up when I switched from Elv back to RealUI. Took a few minutes of trial and error...

03-11-13, 06:12 AM   #646
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by bullet_101 View Post
Hi, I've been using realui for about 3 months and I love it, except for some reason the clock popup that displays server and local time displays it in 24 hour time. It displays it fine on the toolbar (12 hour) but won't do it for the popup. Any ideas?
What I did was to edit InfoLine.lua -- at line 2962, I changed "%H:%M" to "%l:%M"

03-11-13, 06:49 AM   #647
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Reinstall Zygor.

If you mean the viewer is in the addons list but not showing in game, there should be a minimap icon. Alternatively if you've disabled that, Zygor appears in your Interface menu. Escape> Interface>Addons tab>Zygor
No, the viewer isn't even in the addons list when u're in Character Selection

@Nibel: it doesn't appear when I just right click on the others or pet portal. But it seems can work with Inspect

03-11-13, 09:02 AM   #648
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by bullet_101 View Post
It shall be fixed.

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
Hey Nib,

I was wondering how do I move the info line. I play on three screens and I like to have the info line my primary (middle screen), before you were about to move them. I can't seem to find where i can move them now.
Oh and welcome back glad you are feeling better and love all the new changes you have done to your UI.
Ahh, easy fix. I shall add an option for this.

@Nibel: it doesn't appear when I just right click on the others or pet portal. But it seems can work with Inspect
Seems 5.2 screwed up dismissing pets via right-click menus on custom unit frames. Have to use the spell from the spellbook now, so drag that sucker on the action bars

03-11-13, 12:40 PM   #649
ubertek
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Nib, in cargBags_Nivaya, I couldn't use the Shado-Pan Assault Insignia (when I right click it). Yet I was able to use the Sunreaver Onslaught Insignia.

I'm getting this too, plus the new items bag is displaying under over the top of the cool stuff bag. Priorities maybe?

Clears when I reset new

03-11-13, 01:26 PM   #650
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
I have a question regarding the Monk interface.
What does the % on the stagger tracker represent, as well as the number preceded with a V on the left side of the cast bar. Or where is it possible to see what it represents?
Thank you very much in advance

03-11-13, 01:59 PM   #651
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
I have a question regarding the Monk interface.
What does the % on the stagger tracker represent, as well as the number preceded with a V on the left side of the cast bar. Or where is it possible to see what it represents?
Thank you very much in advance
I believer the % stagger tracker repesents the percentage of that particular level of stagger you are at. So once you hit 100% on Light stagger your bar will turnover to yellow and you will be at Medium stagger. The V on your cast bar stands for vengeance and displays the amount of attack power you have gained from Vengeance.

I have a question on a separate note. Does the UI still use the old GridStatusRaidDebuff because I am getting a popup now saying that it is out of date, and I have updated all of my addons. Also, on GridStatusRaidDebuff MOP page on curse is says to delete the GridStatusRaidDebuff folder because they use the same directory and share the same settings. Thanks again and I love this UI and could not dream of playing without it

03-11-13, 02:01 PM   #652
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

No, the viewer isn't even in the addons list when u're in Character Selection

Could you have accidentally installed the Zygor folder somewhere else? This happens to me sometimes when I install in the Interface folder rather than in the Interface/AddOns folder.

03-11-13, 02:08 PM   #653
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ubertek View Post
I'm getting this too, plus the new items bag is displaying under over the top of the cool stuff bag. Priorities maybe?
The latest RealUI has that bag position corrected. As for the Insignia, may have to use an action bar slot until I figure that one out.

I believer the % stagger tracker repesents the percentage of that particular level of stagger you are at. So once you hit 100% on Light stagger your bar will turnover to yellow and you will be at Medium stagger.
The percentage and value represent how much damage, in relation to your maximum health, Stagger is currently spreading out in each of it's damage ticks. It's meant as a visual aid to give you an idea as to when you may want to purify your Stagger.

I have a question on a separate note. Does the UI still use the old GridStatusRaidDebuff because I am getting a popup now saying that it is out of date, and I have updated all of my addons. Also, on GridStatusRaidDebuff MOP page on curse is says to delete the GridStatusRaidDebuff folder because they use the same directory and share the same settings. Thanks again and I love this UI and could not dream of playing without it
I shall look into it.

03-11-13, 02:22 PM   #654
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
The percentage and value represent how much damage, in relation to your maximum health, Stagger is currently spreading out in each of it's damage ticks. It's meant as a visual aid to give you an idea as to when you may want to purify your Stagger.
I'm not sure I quite understand that then. So when my bar hits 50%, I am taking 50% of my maximum health in damage over the durartion of my Stagger debuff?

03-11-13, 02:34 PM   #655
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I'm not sure I quite understand that then. So when my bar hits 50%, I am taking 50% of my maximum health in damage over the durartion of my Stagger debuff?
Tbh, not entirely sure. Since I don't play a Brewmaster, or a Monk at all, I just used the formula a friend who plays one gave me. I shall test it out and give some more detailed info.

Edit: Well my calculation was off, so let me adjust that *grabs out wrench*

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-11-13 at 02:41 PM.

03-11-13, 03:06 PM   #656
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for r20! Great to see Aurora_DBM.

03-11-13, 03:55 PM   #657
webster259
A Cyclonian
Tbh, not entirely sure. Since I don't play a Brewmaster, or a Monk at all, I just used the formula a friend who plays one gave me. I shall test it out and give some more detailed info.

Edit: Well my calculation was off, so let me adjust that *grabs out wrench*
Awesome, thanks for the heads up, I can give you some feedback once you work out the kinks too. I know that you already addressed this the last time that I asked but did you have any plans to re-shrink the grid layout for 40 man, I posted a picture last time of how it was overlapping the actions on certain resolutions. While I'm at school I play on my laptop and it's only 1600x900 so that's the issue that I run into for big groups for world bosses and such. Thanks again

03-11-13, 04:01 PM   #658
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

For any Brewmasters who wish to do some Stagger testing, you can download the latest nibIceHUD here.

Now tracks all 3 stages of Stagger, showing both the time remaining as well as how far to progress to the next stage of Stagger. Light Stagger = 0% to 3% of Max Health, Moderate = 3% to 6%, and Heavy = >6% as per Blizzard's info.

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the heads up, I can give you some feedback once you work out the kinks too. I know that you already addressed this the last time that I asked but did you have any plans to re-shrink the grid layout for 40 man, I posted a picture last time of how it was overlapping the actions on certain resolutions. While I'm at school I play on my laptop and it's only 1600x900 so that's the issue that I run into for big groups for world bosses and such. Thanks again
Ahh, I mistakenly thought this was fixed up. Shall look into it.

03-11-13, 06:54 PM   #659
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
For any Brewmasters who wish to do some Stagger testing, you can download the latest nibIceHUD here.

Now tracks all 3 stages of Stagger, showing both the time remaining as well as how far to progress to the next stage of Stagger. Light Stagger = 0% to 3% of Max Health, Moderate = 3% to 6%, and Heavy = >6% as per Blizzard's info.

Ahh, I mistakenly thought this was fixed up. Shall look into it.
Tried the one packaged in r20 and it was like trying to decipher old heiroglyphs; did not understand it. Will have a look at your new build from that link.

Edit: New one is better but I think you're overcomplicating it. Personally I'd like to see it as one bar that descends with the timer, preferably in green for Light, Yellow for Moderate and Red (and flashing orange if possible) for Heavy, with the number showing 1 decimal place. It's hard to test it outside of a raid but for instance I'd like to see 1.4k rather than 1k and 1.6k rather than 2k.

Last edited by BalwickMaggy : 03-11-13 at 07:02 PM.

03-11-13, 07:11 PM   #660
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
Tried the one packaged in r20 and it was like trying to decipher old heiroglyphs; did not understand it. Will have a look at your new build from that link.

Edit: New one is better but I think you're overcomplicating it. Personally I'd like to see it as one bar that descends with the timer, preferably in green for Light, Yellow for Moderate and Red (and flashing orange if possible) for Heavy, with the number showing 1 decimal place. It's hard to test it outside of a raid but for instance I'd like to see 1.4k rather than 1k and 1.6k rather than 2k.
Good ideas. Would you have any idea as to how high the Stagger DOT gets usually gets to in a raid environment? I just wonder if DOT = 10% Max Health would be enough.

Updated: Download

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-11-13 at 07:18 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI