03-15-13, 08:05 AM   #701
tamin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Can anyone tell me which addon shows your current buffs (the ones on the top right cornor of the screen), just trying to move them to the left side

awesome UI.. I love it

03-15-13, 11:09 AM   #702
ubertek
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by tamin View Post
Can anyone tell me which addon shows your current buffs (the ones on the top right cornor of the screen), just trying to move them to the left side

awesome UI.. I love it
/raven

under buffs

03-15-13, 01:37 PM   #703
tamin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thank you Ubertek!

03-16-13, 01:40 PM   #704
webster259
A Cyclonian
Nib, I noticed that you added the Grid Layout Changer to the RealUI options. I'm not sure if I'm not doing something right or what but when I click on the PvE tab and change the default size from 40 to 25 to try and prevent the overlapping onto the action bars it just stays at 40. Also is there anyway to change the height of the grid bars instead of the width in order to fit all 40 into the space below the bars without making them vertical groups. Thanks

03-16-13, 02:05 PM   #705
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Nib, I noticed that you added the Grid Layout Changer to the RealUI options. I'm not sure if I'm not doing something right or what but when I click on the PvE tab and change the default size from 40 to 25 to try and prevent the overlapping onto the action bars it just stays at 40. Also is there anyway to change the height of the grid bars instead of the width in order to fit all 40 into the space below the bars without making them vertical groups. Thanks
You can only change the unit width through the GLC atm. I can add a height option.

03-16-13, 08:04 PM   #706
qwee
A Murloc Raider

Hello, Nibelheim.

I am currently using your UI and I love it.
However, I got a few questions.

1) Is there any boss frames? I'm yet to raid with this UI, but they're kind of needed for ToT raiding.
2) Is it possible to show the raid role on the grid? So I can see which player is a DPS/healer/tank.

Keep up the good work and thank you!

03-16-13, 08:17 PM   #707
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by qwee View Post
Hello, Nibelheim.

I am currently using your UI and I love it.
However, I got a few questions.

1) Is there any boss frames? I'm yet to raid with this UI, but they're kind of needed for ToT raiding.
2) Is it possible to show the raid role on the grid? So I can see which player is a DPS/healer/tank.

Keep up the good work and thank you!
1) Not yet, coming sometime in the future. DBM comes with Boss Frames, though.
2) Roles show as colored squares on Grid (Green = Healer, Blue = Tank)

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-16-13 at 08:21 PM.

03-16-13, 08:26 PM   #708
qwee
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
1) Not yet, coming sometime in the future. DBM comes with Boss Frames, though.
2) Roles show as colored squares on Grid (Green = Healer, Blue = Tank)
Alright!
Thank you for the fast answer.

I'll be checking out LFR before I attempt progress raiding in ToT.

03-17-13, 02:58 AM   #709
Droxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
/cbniv bagpos doesnt work?

Also cant seem to break stacks from guild bank and place them in the empty slot to split it up into my bags.

03-17-13, 03:53 AM   #710
qwee
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Droxx View Post

Also cant seem to break stacks from guild bank and place them in the empty slot to split it up into my bags.
Got the same issue with /cbniv bagpos.

Also, another question.
1) Nameplates - Possible for DPS, to change from green to red on aggro, and red from green on non-aggro?
2) Loot rolls - Possible to activate so you see how many people that are needing/greeding/DEing/passing on an item?

Thank you.

03-17-13, 04:25 AM   #711
Chaga
A Murloc Raider
Should I update the below addons?

Aside from the ones mentioned on the info page not to update, what should I do with those where I have Accept/Ignore?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	curse.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	7633  

03-17-13, 10:55 AM   #712
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Interesting, will look into it.

Got the same issue with /cbniv bagpos.

Also, another question.
1) Nameplates - Possible for DPS, to change from green to red on aggro, and red from green on non-aggro?
2) Loot rolls - Possible to activate so you see how many people that are needing/greeding/DEing/passing on an item?

Thank you.
Maybe, I shall see.

Originally Posted by Chaga View Post
Aside from the ones mentioned on the info page not to update, what should I do with those where I have Accept/Ignore?

Thanks.
Accept.

03-17-13, 11:29 AM   #713
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Works fine on my end (though I've done a lot of work on the bags since r22). Keep in mind it only shows on, and moves between, custom bags that you've added using /cbniv addbag

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-17-13 at 11:31 AM.

03-17-13, 12:52 PM   #714
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Currently the Pet Unit Frame is built into the Player Unit Frame. The little box on the end becomes class colored and acts as the Pet Frame, and two lines will appear inside the Player health and power bars to indicate how much health/power your pet has lost.

I realize it's not the easiest to see, and changes are coming some time in the future.
Just a 'me too' style post that I look forward to "something" in this direction. I love the unit frames, but for pet classes the functionality lags behind the aesthetics. I find it fairly hard to keep true track of the pet's health, and have lost Fluffy a few too many times. Maybe an option to have a 'second' bar that looks more or less like the player bar - just smaller? Or even just a focus/ToT-style bar.

03-17-13, 02:27 PM   #715
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

1) Nameplates - Possible for DPS, to change from green to red on aggro, and red from green on non-aggro? ...
Sounds Elv-ish But yes, I hear that others are used to the other way around. Nib, maybe an option to switch or even choose nameplate colors?

Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
...I find it fairly hard to keep true track of the pet's health, and have lost Fluffy a few too many times. Maybe an option to have a 'second' bar that looks more or less like the player bar - just smaller? Or even just a focus/ToT-style bar.
PVE solo (especially on the Isle of Giants), I set focus on my pet. Otherwise I think having a separate bar for a pet offsets the HUD "balance."

03-17-13, 04:25 PM   #716
jyggen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm having some issues with my bag while viewing the bank since the new bag/bank layout. The issue is that the old bag (and sometimes the old bank) appears aswell as the new one.

03-17-13, 04:26 PM   #717
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib, when we getting new version?
Massive

03-17-13, 04:51 PM   #718
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by jyggen View Post
I'm having some issues with my bag while viewing the bank since the new bag/bank layout. The issue is that the old bag (and sometimes the old bank) appears aswell as the new one.

i guess you forgot to delete the arkinventory folders from within your addons folder

@massive: soon(tm) would be my guess, or when it's ready

Last edited by Ordrosh : 03-17-13 at 04:53 PM.

03-17-13, 04:57 PM   #719
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ordrosh View Post
Yep. Working on 7.4 atm, so it's going to be a few weeks.

03-17-13, 05:02 PM   #720
jyggen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ordrosh View Post
i guess you forgot to delete the arkinventory folders from within your addons folder

Yeah, I removed my interface folder and replaced it with the latest RealUI one - seems to work. Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI