12-16-08, 08:33 AM   #1
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

1920x1080

Have scoured alot of pages looking for this res for a beautiful UI layout ( I am just confuddled how ppl are able to make thier UI's so gorgeous!! ) but all I seem to find for the highest res is around 1600ish...

I found this UI and nearly wet myself!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1280x1024.html

AND the author claims they know NOTHING of making a UI!!! *dies*

Wonderful job, would anyone be able to help me port this beauty to a 1920x1080 res layout?! Pweety pweese?! I have tried to downlaod so many dif UI's and failed horribly, never getting anything to layout like it is in the wonderful pic's >_<;
12-16-08, 11:02 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All you have to do basically is unlock the various elements and move them around till they fit your screen.

I would recommend downloading one additional addon such as align or graphpaper to put a grid on your screen to help with layout.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
12-16-08, 06:20 PM   #3
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

For this particular UI, you happened to be quite correct, altho in the past every UI I had tried, this was not the case. Muchas gracias to the UI author and the posters helpful reply! I now have a very elegant, non intrusive UI!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » 1920x1080