05-10-17, 04:24 PM   #1
Subzero7
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mining nodes in caves

Hello, I'm hoping someone knows how to get the mining nodes, when in caves, to show one the cave/instance map instead of being grouped up in the corner. Like the attached screen shot shows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Node icons.PNG
Views:	246
Size:	723.6 KB
ID:	8939  
05-11-17, 11:34 AM   #2
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Right click on map and select "Show".. Then select the item from the list you need shown...

Originally Posted by Subzero7 View Post
Hello, I'm hoping someone knows how to get the mining nodes, when in caves, to show one the cave/instance map instead of being grouped up in the corner. Like the attached screen shot shows.
05-12-17, 12:18 AM   #3
Subzero7
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Thrumbar View Post
Right click on map and select "Show".. Then select the item from the list you need shown...
Yeah, I did that. It still only shows the nodes in the upper corner.
05-12-17, 09:35 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please check your options. I know that's an odd thing to say, but, it appears that the minimap (Blizzard) is in in the upper left corner of Carbonite's mimized map.

If doing that doesn't do anything, zoom in, and out, on the minimized map. (It's worth a try at least!) GO S L O W L Y when zooming, please! (I used to have a problem with the minimized map, sometimes, and the only way I could "fix" it was to play with the zoom.)

If all else fails, it is entirely possible that another addon is interfering with Carbonite OR it is a problem with Carbonite itself. Of course, I could always be wrong.......

Posted using an old Acer Iconia A100 tablet (and I mean old - it was manufactured sometime in 2012).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-12-17 at 09:50 AM. Reason: more blah, blah, blah.
05-20-17, 01:58 PM   #5
Subzero7
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks for your suggestions. It's very weird. I got on the game a couple of days ago, and the nodes were showing normally on the full Carbonite map. SO HAPPY!!! Then I got on yesterday, and no bodes (just in the corner again). I hadn't done, or changed anything. So I'm lost. Oh well, I've gotten along with it in the corner forever, I guess it will just do whatever it wants. LOL!!! The world will not come to an end. Thanks for the help.
05-21-17, 04:35 AM   #6
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Subzero7 View Post
Thanks for your suggestions. It's very weird. I got on the game a couple of days ago, and the nodes were showing normally on the full Carbonite map. SO HAPPY!!! Then I got on yesterday, and no bodes (just in the corner again). I hadn't done, or changed anything. So I'm lost. Oh well, I've gotten along with it in the corner forever, I guess it will just do whatever it wants. LOL!!! The world will not come to an end. Thanks for the help.
Nodes are shown on map when blizz mini map isnt docked so u need to zoom in or change settings for docked blizz minimap (on which zoom does blizz minimap dock).
05-22-17, 12:40 PM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

What ircdirk said. Basically, you have to zoom the map to make the maps "merge" again. I'd say "out" but I don't really know which way you would go on your map.

Once you have the maps merged again, right click the map and choose "Save Scale". That way you'll always be able to get the map back if it goes wacky again. You would do that by using "Return map scale", or whatever the option is, in the right click menu of the map.

Oh, and UNdock the Blizzard minimap (that is, IF you have it docked).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-23-17 at 03:10 PM. Reason: more blah blah blah.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Mining nodes in caves