12-18-12, 05:43 PM   #1
seralyn
A Murloc Raider
Question Node Help Needed

I am an experienced Carbonite user. Been using it for some time, however, I am at a complete loss. Taking into consideration that the nodes in Panderia only appear on my route once I find them, and that all my tracking is selected appropriately, and my Blizz tracking is all set accordingly, my yellow nodes have disappeared (in all of Azeroth). I have read countless forums, and tried countless fixes. The only fix that gets me even close to having the nodes appear on the Carb map is a mini map overlay (which I have never needed to use before) however, it lays on top of the carb map covering my route. I am so stumped. I do not know what to do. Everything was working fine until the last major update about 2 weeks ago. Sadly I have not mined since then! lol

My nodes are appearing as the icon depicting what they are, they are just not lighting up, or flipping to yellow circles when they are mineable. Also, new nodes that I have not yet discovered (In Panderia) are not appearing as yellow dots in the carb map at all.

Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or fixes I would really appreciate it =)

Thanks so much

12-18-12, 06:31 PM   #2
seralyn
A Murloc Raider
I deleted all Carbonite addons and cache files.. and it seems to have worked. Everything is operating as it shud be now. Only trouble is I deleted all my nodes for Panderia. Didn't I read somewhere there was a beta out with Panderia Nodes? I sure miss being spoiled with nodes! lol

12-19-12, 11:24 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Try an import... I don't remember which version of the nodes got packaged this time, with or without pandaria nodes... if they aren't in it, the link to the beta is in the bug reports - beta subforum here.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Node Help Needed