03-04-13, 10:23 AM   #1
Lasminia
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite Addon

Help!

I'm having an issue with Carbonite. There is a function that it normally does that stopped working on my main character but works on my other lower level toons. It's driving me insane and I can't figure out what the difference in the settings could be. If you could help me figure out how to change it back, that would be great!

With this picture, you can see the quest areas have huge blobs that show the round about area where certain things can be found in certain areas.

With this picture it only shows one little mark, no blob. It's like this with all quests.

How do I get it set up to where I get the blobs to show again? It's really frustrating because as far as I know I haven't changed any settings and it's like this no matter what computer I use (sometimes I use my husbands computer to play).

Is there any fixing it?

03-04-13, 02:37 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Right click on map, select Show, Enable Quest POI Blobs

they will all be blue instead of coloured like the other ones, but it's all we have for now.

03-05-13, 07:28 PM   #3
Lasminia
A Defias Bandit
hmm when I do that, it only has "show quest blobs" and I have that selected already and still nothing.

03-05-13, 07:43 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
the other thing to check is open the blizzard map (alt-m if your using carbonites full size map), and see if there's a check box in the Show Objective section.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Addon