09-24-13, 03:10 PM   #1
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

another old timer coming back help needed

Hi guys I'm back after a long break.
I have looked everywhere but can't find out where all the quests are since the horde revolt started.
Are they still available if so where do they start as I'm so lost. Or has siege on orgrimmar has changed the questing.
Also i was using Caelui but can't find it anywhere has cael stopped posting it.
Thank's in advance.
09-25-13, 03:07 PM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't really been to Orgrimmar since the revolt started so I really can't help to much there but I do know most every quest in the game is listed in the addon Wholly.

Also a few months ago Caelui and all Cael related mods were pulled by the author. I don't recall seeing any reason posted not that they need to tell us why. Maybe something like ElvUI might be a total package your looking for. There are tons of great compilations out there as well.

Last edited by def9 : 09-25-13 at 03:08 PM. Reason: spelling
10-01-13, 12:02 PM   #3
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by def9 View Post
I haven't really been to Orgrimmar since the revolt started so I really can't help to much there but I do know most every quest in the game is listed in the addon Wholly.

Also a few months ago Caelui and all Cael related mods were pulled by the author. I don't recall seeing any reason posted not that they need to tell us why. Maybe something like ElvUI might be a total package your looking for. There are tons of great compilations out there as well.
Thank you
But i'm still stuck lol. I was doing daily in Offensive daily and got a quest for the troll boss. After going to start area and fighting to free his people quest line ended and no leads where to go next
I asked bliz for help but was told they can't provide me with game tips
Wholly puts quest marks all over the place, but when i check out the area there's nothing there.
As for ui's most are made with the compiler's preferences and as an oldie and still ia clicker yeah i know but i'm to old to start learning the pro way hehe. The only ui that comes close to my liking eg action bar position so on is Real ui but the fancy ice hud and char frame's are hard for me to understand.
CAELUI was simple and so informative eg agro sound warning so on.
Thanks again for the tips and here's hoping
10-01-13, 01:31 PM   #4
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only other thing I can think of to help a bit with the Offensive dailies and Timeless isles would be to check out icy-veins website for guides of the quest chains. I wish I could be more helpful but I haven't played around in the start area's since the invasion or the timeless isles.

As for a UI layout ya I'm and old guy who likes to click alot too so I've built m own layout that fits my needs. Personally I use ouf unit frames phanx layout to be exact since it seems to fit my personal needs, and quite a few things from Zork's Roth ui such as action bars, buffs, auras, chat. Also I use an assortment of other mods from various other authors like Mapster and Clique.

All I can suggest is if there isn't a system out there you like start building your own one small piece at a time like actions bars. Like I mentioned I use ractionbars but there's still quite a few other out there including good ol' Bartender and Dominoes. After that pick the next little thing that you want changed and try a few mods to make your gaming more fun.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » another old timer coming back help needed