11-27-12, 09:41 PM   #1
Xylan Trueheart
Premium Member
Premium Member
Quest watch disappearing

Ok I got a problem that appeared today with the new patch and Carbonite Beta. I had installed the Beta version 5.059 after deleting the old file. What has been happening is when I log out and back in the quest watch window disappeared. I was stumped at first and couldn't find how to get it to come back. So I uninstalled the addon and the SV and started fresh. Doing this restored the quest watch window. However I had to log off and the quest watch disappeared again after I logged back in. After clicking the Carbonite minimap button Alt + Left Click to toggle the quest watch list I got the error below as seen by BugGrabber, enUS client.

2x Carbonite\Carbonite-5.05.09 BETA.lua:4315: attempt to index local "w" (a nil value)
Carbonite\Carbonite-5.05.09 BETA.lua:4315: in function "NXOnClick"
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1

Locals:
self = NXMiniMapBut {
0 = <userdata>
NXDrag = false
}
button = "LeftButton"
down = false

I like to add that this is a global effect as it happens for all my toons.

Last edited by Xylan Trueheart : 11-27-12 at 09:47 PM.

11-28-12, 01:59 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
most likely there was an error so it stopped it from loading the rest of the addon... give 5.1.0 a try and see if it still happens.

11-28-12, 06:15 AM   #3
Tenchi9000
A Defias Bandit

I have just downloaded the 5.1 version and the quest watcher is still now working right. There is no button to select the quest you what to find when I get new quest.

11-28-12, 07:24 PM   #4
Xylan Trueheart
Premium Member
Premium Member
Loaded latest version

The latest Beta build had solved the problem of the disappearing quest watch window. Thank you =)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest watch disappearing