Quantcast Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran - WoWInterface
11-19-17, 10:33 PM   #1
jpsgaming
A Murloc Raider
Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran

Hello,

First off great addon

When I am in new dalaran only the detailed overview map shows in the fullscreen map and the small merged map. It has a few carbonite addons like inns, mailboxes etc but no matter what I do I cant get the reguler minimap to dock no matter how far out or in I zoom or when I choose make mini map fullsized to dock it. It just wont show.

So I can still see the map with the area and the carbonite icons but I cant see the trainer icons, vendors, AH etc like in other cities with the merged map or the docked map.
11-20-17, 02:26 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please provide some screenshots.

Last edited by ircdirk : 11-20-17 at 08:53 AM.
11-20-17, 12:18 PM   #3
jpsgaming
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Please provide some screenshots.
Sure thing I will get some in a bit or later tonight.
11-20-17, 03:36 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just out of curiosity, how does it work with all of your addons (except Carbonite, of course) shut off? No need to uninstall them, just turn them off at the character selection screen.

There could be an addon interfering with Carbonite and that's the only way to tell.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
11-27-17, 06:11 PM   #5
jpsgaming
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Just out of curiosity, how does it work with all of your addons (except Carbonite, of course) shut off? No need to uninstall them, just turn them off at the character selection screen.

There could be an addon interfering with Carbonite and that's the only way to tell.
Sorry for the delay guys, I am going to get pics this week and have them into you...real life can be a buzz kill sometimes

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran