01-09-06, 02:15 PM   #41
nasents
A Defias Bandit
I'll try some of these suggested work arounds when I get home tonight but I think my problems is a little different.

On first run, I sat up my keybindings, then everytime I zone they drop (ie.. entering or leaving an instance).

But also, in the WoW keybinds, the number of bars is always the default no matter how many buttons I have on a bar.

Example: my bars 1 - 3, bar 1 12 buttons on each of 3 pages for 36 buttons, bar 2 has 12 buttons and bar 3 has 12 buttons... however the WoW key bindings will only let me set key bindings for bar 2 with 4 buttons and bar 3 with 4 buttons and not the 12 that they each have.

I have never used an autoconfigure so I don't think that is associated with all the problems.

But thanks for the tips, I can't wait to try and see if one of them works for me.

Great Mod!!! It took me a few frustrating minutes to figure out the pages and conditions over the previous version.. but once I figured it out, I love it.

edit: I did not try the advice of editing the lua, but non of the other tips worked for me. Whether I setup in /dab or WoW keybindings they always reverted on zoning to or from any instance or reload.

I didn't test it out yet, but I believe contrary to everyone else, the Autoconfig actually fixed my problem. I haven't fully tested yet, but just before I logged last night, I finally clicked the autoconfig and hearthed, and my bindings were still set before I logged off.

I'm not yet sure if hearthing did not reset them before or my config finally stuck. I'll see tonight.

Last edited by nasents : 01-10-06 at 08:30 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DAB Keybindings