02-21-10, 06:47 PM   #1
wacko1
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
anyway to change the res

is there anyway to make nui adept to my resolution

i know i can enlarge or shrink the complete wow viewport(ui)

but if i do that nui doesnt adept to this new size.

dont know if i can say that here but...

before i found nui , i used spartanui and it would auto adept to my resolution by doing /sui maxres

is there anyway to do this in nui cause i love the work u guys did but if i shrink or enlarge my viewport(ui) , nui just stays the same size so either i dont have it all across the bottom of the screen or it is out of bounds left and right.

02-21-10, 07:41 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did Spartan automatically do a reloading of the UI or just redraw everything to fit ?

In either case, you can change your resolution in the blizzard options and then do /nui rl to reload the UI to get nUI to register the change. Some of the options to change things such as the scaling doesn't automatically do a reload of the UI so you have to do it manually. So, if it doesn't automatically do that after you have accepted the changes then do it yourself with the slash command I mentioned.

I use 60% scaling myself so I have to do this whenever I do a clean install of addons after a WTF wipe so I know it works. nUI will then set itself up to fit the new resolution or scale etc.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » anyway to change the res