08-29-11, 04:43 PM   #1
kaltoran
A Murloc Raider

in leiu of characterAmbient Cvar... possible self target macro for highlight?

Hi all, just wondering and perhaps this is a tad silly request but Ive always been a fan of the characterAmbient cvar used to remove the dimming of toons in the game, and am sorely missing it since the cvar was removed before/during the crossover to cataclysm... My question here is, is there a way thro macro formulation that one can create a said macro that will, if i have not selected any other target, IE toon has no target, to automatically target myself?

Hope that makes sense... cheers and much love
08-29-11, 04:45 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Addons cannot target things automatically, so no.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-29-11, 04:54 PM   #3
kaltoran
A Murloc Raider

thanx for the reply :)

Ty for such a quick reply Seerah... I had thought it impossible due to Blizzards outlook on automation, right fully so for obvious reasons, but thought Id ask anyway in case somebody with more know how than me could advise me as such, yay or nay... thank you for setting the record straight <3

Last edited by kaltoran : 08-29-11 at 04:55 PM. Reason: just woke up, apparently to a host of spelling errors :S

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » in leiu of characterAmbient Cvar... possible self target macro for highlight?