04-04-08, 03:27 PM   #1
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Frame move Addon

Hey,
i tried all day to find an addon to make movable Blizzard UI frames....i used to use MoveFrames but it hasnt been updated for ages and its causing quite a few bugs for me atm....

My only needs are to make the framea movable by just draggin them....a big plus would be if the postion of the frames is stored even on log off.

MoveFrames used to do all that....is there a good substitute for it?

Thanks

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
04-04-08, 03:45 PM   #2
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, there is.
04-04-08, 03:46 PM   #3
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Fluid Frames or Visor2 and Visor2 GUI

also NDragIt, but it doesn't save placement (at least it didn't last i used it but i thought i read a while ago that the author was considering adding that functionality).
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

Last edited by Rigorous : 04-04-08 at 03:50 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Frame move Addon