09-24-07, 10:17 PM   #1
ashiswow27
A Kobold Labourer
Talking When are you going to update lightheaded

I was just wondering because i put some posts in some of the ones that had none.
09-26-07, 02:39 AM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As soon as I have an opportunity. In case you haven't been following, I'm currently in the middle of an extremely large move to England, from the U.S. and at the moment I don't have reliable access to WoW (i.e. at all at the moment) and finding time to sit down and work out the kinks in the parser hasn't been something I've been able to do.

I will update as soon as possible.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
09-28-07, 04:06 PM   #3
Muddley
A Defias Bandit
I enjoy using LightHeaded as it makes wow easy to use. Only one very minor problem in that Lightheaded was working fine until latest patch. What's happening is there is not sound when opening / closing the window, only when I click on the "x". Is this a bug / intentional or should I re-install LightHeaded again?
09-28-07, 05:32 PM   #4
Occam
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Cladhaire
As soon as I have an opportunity. In case you haven't been following, I'm currently in the middle of an extremely large move to England, from the U.S. and at the moment I don't have reliable access to WoW (i.e. at all at the moment) and finding time to sit down and work out the kinks in the parser hasn't been something I've been able to do.

I will update as soon as possible.
Good luck with your move! I just moved to Canada from the US two weeks ago, and as I'm sure it's nothing near the level of moving overseas, I know how incredibly busy things can get.

Occam
09-28-07, 05:38 PM   #5
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Muddley
I enjoy using LightHeaded as it makes wow easy to use. Only one very minor problem in that Lightheaded was working fine until latest patch. What's happening is there is not sound when opening / closing the window, only when I click on the "x". Is this a bug / intentional or should I re-install LightHeaded again?
Dunno, i'll look into it.. thanks for the report.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » When are you going to update lightheaded