09-20-12, 08:02 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Call for help!

Ok, please don't derail this thread as I need it to help....

In this thread I need 2 things....

1) Any Missing Maps, have you zoned in somewhere to discover hey carbonite doesn't have the map for this?
I've had people comment that outlands dungeons have no maps... and they were right, I just looked at the code and there is nothing at all for outlands raids or dungeons... while I'm working on those I need to know any other's that got missed.

2) Any zones that cause the black circle of death (as i'm calling it) those zones that cause the map to go black if it's transparent... undercity, dalaran, caverns of time... yes i've mentioned them, yes you might of mentioned them to me, I have a bad memory >< any zone that causes it, please list.

09-20-12, 08:58 PM   #2
Calipan
A Defias Bandit
Northrend - Icecrown

Here are a couple I saw from questing in Icecrown earlier today.

Inside the Alliance airship, Skybreaker
(I'm gonna hazard a guess and say the same thing happens inside the Horde airship, Orgrim's Hammer)

Inside The Shadow Vault

Also....

Temple of the Earth in Deepholm

Last edited by Calipan : 09-20-12 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added another blackout zone

09-21-12, 05:12 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I usually ignore the areas that don't have maps or I use atlas but in future I'll jot them down for you and post back here..

This is from memory as I can't get in game at the mo...

Vortex pinnacle is green/no map
magisters terrace is green/no map
Sunwell plateau is green/no map

I remember a green area on a world map.. but I can't for the life of me remember where it was... It can't be somewhere I go very often....
Also it seems carbonite has no maps for any of the numerous caves dotted about...

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 09-21-12 at 05:17 AM.

09-21-12, 07:31 AM   #4
Xylan Trueheart
Premium Member
Premium Member
Not sure if this one fits the bill, but Darkmoon Island had no map, unless this has been mentioned before.

09-21-12, 08:31 AM   #5
Calipan
A Defias Bandit
I'm not sure if the ones I've listed so far are really relevant. It's hard to get lost in one room, but I'll keep listing them as I see them.

Uldum - Chamber of the Stars

Ironforge
Exodar
Dalaran
Shattrath - but only when you're in the center in the Terrace of Light

Last edited by Calipan : 09-21-12 at 08:44 AM. Reason: added some more

09-21-12, 08:53 AM   #6
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xylan Trueheart View Post
Not sure if this one fits the bill, but Darkmoon Island had no map, unless this has been mentioned before.
Darkmoon shows for me and has a very pretty map.. Using Carbonite 4.3.4 from curse and Rythals 50405 when Darkmoon was on..
Rythals latest is carbonite-50408

09-22-12, 02:45 AM   #7
Calitu
A Murloc Raider
missing maps

Utgarde pinacle green no map

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Call for help!