04-06-06, 07:06 PM   #1
greengeek
A Murloc Raider
Bibmod and Metamap capatability

I noticed that whenever one has both bibmods and metamap installed, that the metamap will no longer show the maps if you choose to view a map from a zone different from the one you are in.

I am assuming this is sometype of conflict between the scalablity and movability that bibwindows provides and how metamap allows the same thing for just the map. I noticed if one uses the highly modified version from insomniax that disables the movability and scalability, that this error does not exsist.

Any suggestions on how I can go about getting both these wonderful mods to play nicely together. I really enjoy bibmods ability to allow me to customize my ui to my likings, especially the movability and scalability, as well as i do enjoy the features metamap brings to the table.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you
08-27-06, 11:03 PM   #2
Carbonari
A Kobold Labourer
i just removed

-- Native "center" frames just replace each other, and they take priority over pushed frames
if ( info.area == "center" ) then
CloseWindows();
CloseAllBags();
SetCenterFrame(frame, 1);
return;
end

from the bibwindowmodtemplates.lua file and it now works fine.

i'm not a coder so i have no idea what this line of code did but it seems to make no difference to my ui

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bibmod and Metamap capatability