08-14-06, 04:04 AM   #1
bluefire66
A Murloc Raider
a little help

hi ummm im a lvl 42 shadow priest and im really starting to geting into pvp right and i also heal for groups so i have to make my hotkeys about for both of those and its anouying kuz i have to put group spelz in my hotkeys to be an effective healer so im wondering if there is any addons that make it so i can have sets of hotkeys like someonething so i press a button and it changed my hotkeys to healing for when im ina group and if i press another button it changes it so i have hotkeys to my shadow spelz if someone would give me a link to were i can find a ui or addon like this that would be great thanks!!!
08-14-06, 03:33 PM   #2
bluefire66
A Murloc Raider
alrght i red over what i just wrote and i though i would make it ez 2 understand so umm heres what i want i want a addon that i can make sets of hotkeys like so i have one set to have all my healing spelz and another set for my shadow spelz
08-15-06, 12:42 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First, a suggestion: when typing something you want people to read and respond to, try to make it easy for them by capitalizing and punctuating. When you type everything together in a big blob, it makes it very difficult to read, and most people probably won't take the time to read it.

That said, I think this addon should solve your problem:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...tion-sets.html
08-15-06, 10:52 AM   #4
Novabomb
A Murloc Raider

Lightbulb I hope this helps

ReactionBar might solve your problem

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » a little help