07-25-09, 01:56 PM   #1
Infection
A Defias Bandit
Post [Search] a good Warlock Interface

Hello my name is Infection,

Iīm very new on this Board, and my english is very bad. I hope the peoples can unterstand it what i mean.

I search for a Warlock Interface. I have since yesterday a 80 Warlock, but i havenīt got any addons. (questhelper was the only one)
Have someone a good Warlock Interface. I search for a good pvp Interface. The ui must be habe a interface/map/mini bar but no so....how can i say it.....
the screen will simply not be completely full with stupid addons. In the interface must be everything clean and tidy list of cool and easy to use, there must be only the most pure.

I hope somone have understand what i mean. Sorry for my bad english.
07-25-09, 01:59 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI and ForteXorcist (Forte Warlock) is all ya need /nods
07-25-09, 03:46 PM   #3
Ak1ra
A Fallenroot Satyr

imho nUI have some unneeded information + to many screen space taken by that UI t_t
I'm playing Hunter and still searching for some UI - and I need it to be as clean as possible, I know some of good UI - but trouble is - sreen resolution...

my bro playing warlock and he seems satisfyed by just X-perl with his own options turned on or off... so it's up to You, I don't think there's much interfaces for Warlock specialy...
p.s.
yeah - my engl even worse than u'rs)
07-25-09, 06:24 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It takes up too much screen space? I disagree All of the other UI's have unit frames going all the way up the sides of the screen... nUI does not. Everything is localized towards the bottom of the screen, freeing up the entire middle of the screen and top (optional, you can hide the top and the hud).
07-25-09, 06:40 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
It takes up too much screen space? I disagree All of the other UI's have unit frames going all the way up the sides of the screen... nUI does not. Everything is localized towards the bottom of the screen, freeing up the entire middle of the screen and top (optional, you can hide the top and the hud).
Im getting the feeling Ak1ra after a rather minimalist style UI. Cant ask for more screen real estate than that.

To the OP: You should look through the Compilations and Suites Category. I do however recommend giving nUI a try as Silenia has said.

To the OP and Ak1ra: If you cant find anything there to your liking in the above category then you will have to make one yourself. It may not be the solution your after but if you factor in all the time your spending trying to find the perfect remade UI chances are you would have been able to make it twice over hehe.

Either way good hunting to you both =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-25-09, 07:38 PM   #6
Ak1ra
A Fallenroot Satyr

i've tryed to make my own UI but I still lack exp in Lua programming and so on, I'm truely after minimalist UI cause I wan't to have as much space as I can)

So tnx ^ ^

As for nUI - I donno how 'bout compared to other UI's - but from what I saw - nUI is the most space-eating interface among them =\
but it's for me ofc, I don't have anything against that UI, I just hate when I can use only half of my screen for observing world)
07-26-09, 08:04 AM   #7
jcoop16
A Murloc Raider

warlock ui

i am fairly new to the game but as a pvp and pve warlock i use ony 2 addons necroisis and carbonite these keep everything tidy i have yet to find a good bar add yet plz help if you know of a good match for these.
07-26-09, 08:18 AM   #8
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by jcoop16 View Post
i am fairly new to the game but as a pvp and pve warlock i use ony 2 addons necroisis and carbonite these keep everything tidy i have yet to find a good bar add yet plz help if you know of a good match for these.
You could try Bartender4/dominos or something similar. You can get Button Facade, wich changes the look, and there are plenty of Button Facade skins here n WoWi.
07-26-09, 08:42 AM   #9
jcoop16
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Vraan View Post
You could try Bartender4/dominos or something similar. You can get Button Facade, wich changes the look, and there are plenty of Button Facade skins here n WoWi.
ty i will give a good look to all i would like to see the game not the ui lol
07-27-09, 06:26 PM   #10
Shestak
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ainsoulUI.html
07-27-09, 11:32 PM   #11
Oakayam
Premium Member

For a beginner who is willing to spend some time I would recommend going to this page and watching some of the videos. It will introduce you to addons commonly used in making a basic and factional UI.
07-26-09, 08:29 AM   #12
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Bartender or Dominos

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » [Search] a good Warlock Interface