08-02-09, 08:10 PM   #1
seancwatson
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not "Working Out Of The Box"

Supposedly this addon works "out of the box" but unfortunately this is not the case.
I have not been able to find anyway of moving anything.
My minimap is still in the top right corner, the HUD is not showing up, the button to show recount and omen is, you guessed it, not working.
I have no idea if there is any slash commands or anything to enable these things because I cannot find any. Any help in getting this working would be great. I might even donate if it actually works.

And yes I have deleted all my addons and my entire WTF folder and it's still not working.

==EDIT==
I have found the slash commands but it was to no avail, my problems still persist.

Last edited by seancwatson : 08-02-09 at 08:33 PM.

08-02-09, 08:16 PM   #2
seancwatson
A Cyclonian

Here's a screenshot to better describe my problems

08-02-09, 08:38 PM   #3
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

what version are you running? Are you playing on a private server? It seems the load is being broken as your unit frames have not come up, do you have any nui plug ins installed or other add ons?

08-02-09, 09:45 PM   #4
seancwatson
A Cyclonian

Nope not a private server.
I'm using the nUI+ Beta (not the PTR version)
All I had was omen and recount
The result was the same with the current nUI and no other addons as well as a fresh WTF folder.

Thanks for the reply btw

08-02-09, 09:57 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try using the version located here...http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UIRelease.html . It's the current release version which is also the stable one for live servers. The only "beta" version is the one being setup for the PTR. The "Dev" version is actually older than the "Release" by the version numbers.

Some people have reported that when they initially log into the game, their screens look like that also and ended up being resolved by doing "/nui rl" or completely relogging also.

For most other things, like the slash commands etc, check here in the nUI forums under the FAQ section. You'll find alot of information there. If it's not covered somewhere in those listings, by all means ask, usually someone knows

Last edited by Vis : 08-02-09 at 10:02 PM.

08-02-09, 10:03 PM   #6
seancwatson
A Cyclonian

Thumbs up

Oh man you are a godsend. If I could give you a cookie I would.
Apparently I thought I got the current one, but instead I just downloaded the ptr one twice. Total noob mistake. Cleared addons and installed the link you provided and bam works perfectly.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Not "Working Out Of The Box"