09-16-08, 09:45 AM   #1
AnthonyK
WTF

WTB - Moveable Tooltip

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that lets you move the tooltips. I tried TipTop, but all I see there is being able to attach it to the cursor. I'd like to know if anyone knows of one that will just let me move where it displays the tooltips. Thanks in advance.
09-16-08, 10:16 AM   #2
dewin
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried Gymnast Tooltips?

It's part of Cosmos (or you can get it standalone here). Looks to be really old but still works as of WoW 2.4.x (haven't tried in PTR yet)
09-16-08, 10:33 AM   #3
AnthonyK
WTF

Originally Posted by dewin View Post
Have you tried Gymnast Tooltips?

It's part of Cosmos (or you can get it standalone here). Looks to be really old but still works as of WoW 2.4.x (haven't tried in PTR yet)
I'll check it out, even though I feel like a total noob. I just went in and inspected the tiptop.lua and I can move the tooltip from there. LoL So, TipTop will work. Haha.
09-16-08, 12:02 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The next version of TipTop will have an options panel in the Interface Options window, per requests from users.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-16-08, 12:27 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
And it's now available for download.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » WTB - Moveable Tooltip