12-26-08, 01:15 PM   #1
jr_bluonyx
A Defias Bandit
Post I don't know what this add-on was that I saw.

Hi, I was watching some "Ways to farm gold" videos on Youtube and a guy had an add-on where when he put his cursor over the target it showed what it may drop when killed (like he put his cursor over an ogre and it showed him that it may drop some neatherweave cloth). Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so please send me a private message. I want this add-on because I'm trying to farm gold and I know cloth and other items sell good, and I'm way tired of windowing the game and opening Thottbot or WoWHead.
12-26-08, 03:06 PM   #2
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i think mobdata from mobdata.de does that
12-26-08, 04:45 PM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by doc309 View Post
i think mobdata from mobdata.de does that
You where thinking mobmap.de That is a mob location database that shows you where they are on the map. It can also show you what mobs drop what but not on the tooltip. Just through a database search.

What your looking for in MobInfo2 over at Curse.

You will also need THIS DATABASE or the addon will show nothing until you collect the data of drops yourself. Follow the directions on the database page for how to install it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I don't know what this add-on was that I saw.