08-05-09, 12:52 PM   #1
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
stance bar complicating bartender

I use bartender4 and cannot load my keybinds without it but since the patch on my dk there is a stance bar in the area where the action bars should be. It is not from bartender or any add. I dont know where the hell the bugger is coming from but it is driving me up the wall. I cannot load my attack skills into the action bar because the extra stance bar is blocking them. And because of the patch we all know dk's had to respec and some of the attack skills are missing from the tool bar.

How the heck to I get rid of this stance bar from hell I never saw before today?
08-05-09, 01:02 PM   #2
dc_roenfanz
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Silly questions, but it must be asked: Did you update Bartender4 to the 3.2 version?
08-05-09, 01:13 PM   #3
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
I updated all my mods today.
08-05-09, 02:11 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BT4 just had an update drop a little over an hour ago. So that may fix it. I have to jet for work so cant test it myself. I was having that same issue crop up when i would change specs. A /reloadui seemed to correct it. I wasnt getting the stance bar on log in, only when swapping specs. Oddly enough it also popped up the reputation bar at the same time.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-10-09, 10:24 PM   #5
Ne0nLiteZ
An Aku'mai Servant
I dont understand, can you post a screenshot?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » stance bar complicating bartender