10-22-09, 01:45 PM   #1
Ivivika
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Key bindings disappearing

I have been having a problem lately more and more often with my key bindings to the bars completely disappearing, I am down to haviing to re-keybind once every hour or so and I am running no new addons hardware or software to account for compatibility issues. This started popping up about a week or so ago and i have been running nUI for a few months...

10-22-09, 01:48 PM   #2
Ranondayo
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Ivivika View Post
I have been having a problem lately more and more often with my key bindings to the bars completely disappearing, I am down to haviing to re-keybind once every hour or so and I am running no new addons hardware or software to account for compatibility issues. This started popping up about a week or so ago and i have been running nUI for a few months...
My GF and I have been having the same issues. Usually occurs after a Disconnection from the server, 3-4 times of getting into or out of a "vehicle", 5-6 times of getting on or off any mount (or changing to or from flight form on my druid), and for her it usually occurs after reapplying her poisons for the 7th time during her time online. Looking at all the mods we use, none of them have any compatibility issues with nUI and I've done a fresh install of all the mods, starting with nUI and working up (logging on after each mod is installed) and ensuring I have the most current versions on both mine and my GF's computers.

10-22-09, 03:31 PM   #3
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This topic has been covered in detail two threads under this post in this forum... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27877

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

11-23-09, 09:30 AM   #4
Bucks
A Murloc Raider
Similar problem but quite different.

When my character is transformed in a way that automatically changes the buttons on actionbar 1, my keys stay bound to the altered buttons. For instance, when fighting the last boss in Drak'tharon Keep, he transforms the party and button 1 on actionbar 1 is a melee attack. After transforming back to normal, I press 1 to cast a heal and my character is told that he can't perform that action outside the shadowrealm or something. The icon is what it should be and the proper action is performed when I click on it, but who clicks heals? The same phenomena occurs when I am on my rogue going in and out of stealth. The problem resolves itself temporarily when I restart WoW but it's very inconvenient in certain situations.

11-26-09, 06:02 PM   #5
Deimous
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I'm having a similar issue. Whenever I hop into a vehicle, the bar I'm currently on swaps to the vehicle bindings. As soon as I hop out of the vehicle, my bars go back to normal, but I cannot use 1 through = for any of the bindings. I can change to my alternate bar (Shift + 2) and those work fine, but (shift + 1) bar is unusable. I need to do a /reload in order to clear up the issue. I've noticed this for Argent Tournament mounts, the thanksgiving tables, and any other special mounts that I've happened upon.

11-27-09, 04:28 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Deimous View Post
I'm having a similar issue. Whenever I hop into a vehicle, the bar I'm currently on swaps to the vehicle bindings. As soon as I hop out of the vehicle, my bars go back to normal, but I cannot use 1 through = for any of the bindings. I can change to my alternate bar (Shift + 2) and those work fine, but (shift + 1) bar is unusable. I need to do a /reload in order to clear up the issue. I've noticed this for Argent Tournament mounts, the thanksgiving tables, and any other special mounts that I've happened upon.
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
This topic has been covered in detail two threads under this post in this forum... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27877
I think there's more info in the other thread. ^

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Key bindings disappearing