Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-26-10, 11:22 AM   #1
Kyzzy
A Fallenroot Satyr
Angry Carbonite maps. Frustration, PSE ADVISE

Hi. I have been using carbonite for a while now and thought I had it sorted. Highlighted detail in a center circle, Mining locations coming up and blinking if hot. Also, the minimap enlarged to full on entering dungeons. It was sweet.

I started a new char on another server and changed my setting a bit. Now I cant get em back. Even logged on the original 'good' char and holy-moly, all the settings are wrong..... I thought (wrongly) that each characters settings were unique to each char..

So I removed it completely, reloaded it and decided to start over....

Sadly, it seems to have inherited some of the original screwed up settings, some, not all.

Now none of my chars have a good map, minimap stays docked in the top left hand corner, it was in the center and round. I used to be able to switch on and off trails, Mining locations and the like, now, its a right two-and-six.

I consider myself pretty good with C++, Excel Vis Basic, Fortran(old school) and others but this has gotten me so annoyed I could scream... Please, can anyone offer a basic set up. I guess there must be one but I searched this site and could not find one.

help please.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite maps. Frustration, PSE ADVISE