06-30-06, 04:59 PM   #1
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Charcoal UI: Help setting it up

Well i downloaded Charcoal UI and to sum it up I really like it and will continue to use it but I have 2 small problems, well not so much problems but I have come to a brick wall trying to find out how to do these things myself.

Before I start I would like to say that I have deleted all the charcoal and discord files from the WTF folder and I have also downloaded the newest version which I believe is 1.1i. Now I have got that out of the way lets move on. Could anyone tell me how i can remove the status icons above your characters portrait (using deluxe profile atm). I couldn't find an option in the Charcoal GUI to turn these off but when I looked in the DUF options I found the things which I wanted to disable ("Hide"). So I then pressed Hide and the icons I wanted to remove had disappeared, but when I closed the DUF options menu they started showing again. If you don't know what the hell im talking about you can look at this picture. On the left is what I have now and on the right is what I want to achieve. With the buff slots moving down onto the old status icons (right picture).

http://tinyurl.com/kjkom

The second thing which I want to find out is how to trigger spells with numbers instead of mouse clicks, number bindings im not sure what they're called. In this picture: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full2730.jpg, you can see there are no numbers over the spell images, which means you can't press 2 to trigger mind blast for example. Basically I would like to know how to bind the right hand side of the Charcoal UI to numbers as I hate mouse clicking

Any help is appreciated as I would like to get this addon to work nicely with my playstyle
06-30-06, 06:13 PM   #2
minie
A Kobold Labourer
On the buffs make sure in DUF that you aren't still using the custom profile. Changes won't save with it. I think it's under misc options, it tells you current profile. Just create a new one and make the changes to it.

Buttons are in keybindings, just check in DAB to see which bar those buttons are on and set it up in the regular UI keybindings section.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Charcoal UI: Help setting it up