08-15-06, 11:21 AM   #1
lithander
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A checklist mod

I just finished my first addon (PoisonPouch, an addon to simplify application of weapon buffs) and I'm kinda hooked. That stuff is fun. =)

I got another idea for an addon but before I start with it I wanted to make sure nothing like that exists yet.

The idea is to have a checklist mod.
You setup lists of items and quantities you want to have in your interface. For example you have a raid checklist that might look like this.
- 5 Major Healing Pots
- 20 Instant Poisons
- 40 Flash Powder
- 100 Arrows
- 20 Mongose Pots
- 10 Sharpening stones.

Now before you go to a raid you can set that list as active and the addon will tell you on one glance if you got everything that's listed in your checklist.

Motivation: It happens quite often for me that I log in for a raid but forget to check if i got all needed items in my bag. And then, when I'm deep into a dungeon i notice I forgot all my nature res potions or got only 10 arrows left.

A checklist mod could help with that.

Does anything like that exist?
08-15-06, 11:51 AM   #2
Novabomb
A Murloc Raider

Inventory Hawk

Inventory Hawk is able to do what you want, but it might be overkill
08-15-06, 11:56 AM   #3
Kyahx
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Free Refills can handle auto-purchaseing and bank-looking of a designated list of items. You'd still have to keep a large stock in your bank for what you want to do, but it will automatically split and loot how much you need to have a certain quota in your bags

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A checklist mod