08-22-06, 12:33 PM   #1
Jawa
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb Mage mod idea

I had an Idea to mage the mage polymorphing easier. So my idea is : when the mage polymorph his/her target, a frame (the same as the target frame) that show the polymorphed guy. When the player change his/her target, the frame that show the polymorphed guy stay, so like that he can see when does the sheep break by the picture, and also a bar that show the time for the sheep (I know the bar already exist in some mods). I don't know if its possible but I hope. Just answer this post to say if its possible or no, if yes if any of you wanna make that mod.
08-22-06, 12:45 PM   #2
Kyahx
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is no way to differentiate between units not in your party / raid other than by name.

In fights that have multiple mobs with the same name (Domo for instance) it would be impossible to acuratly retarget the same add.

It's semi-possible useing raid icons and scanning everyone else's target, that that only works if someone else in your raid is *already* targgeting the mob.

Short version: No, this is not possible.
08-22-06, 12:48 PM   #3
Jawa
A Murloc Raider
Ok, thanks for your answer.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mage mod idea