10-30-14, 02:04 PM   #1
iConverge
A Murloc Raider
Inspect Option and Frame

Something I've been experiencing since the patch is that when I go to inspect someone, it takes anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to come up. Sometimes it will not come up at all until I target another player. And at other times, I'll go to inspect someone, it won't work and I'll give up. Then if I target someone later - sometimes 5 minutes or more - the inspect frame will come up. I've disabled all other addons besides anything packaged into RealUI. I haven't tried a fresh install yet, which is my next step, since I may have to reinstall WoW and roll back my GPU driver. I haven't had any other problems so far as I believe this has been the least problematic release since using RealUI oh so many years ago. And with that, I'd like to say thank you for the best UI and all the hard work.
10-30-14, 02:55 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
RealUI includes an embeded version of InspectFix. This is to resolve the issues outlined in that link. The downside is that occasionally it will block a directed inspect from the unit dropdown. I've found that invoking the inspect again right after will bring it up.

10-30-14, 03:27 PM   #3
iConverge
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
RealUI includes an embeded version of InspectFix. This is to resolve the issues outlined in that link. The downside is that occasionally it will block a directed inspect from the unit dropdown. I've found that invoking the inspect again right after will bring it up.
I see. I noticed that it was a problem more so, or at least I thought so, in previous versions. Granted, I have been absent for a little over a year. It's not a huge deal, but one thing I noticed is that if I issue the inspect command again, whether on the same target or retargetting them, it still won't register sometimes. No worries. Thanks for the quick response.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Inspect Option and Frame