Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-02-17, 03:15 PM   #1
coomacheek
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
TradeSkillFrame-add info below next rank text

Reaching out to the community for some help/guidance on how to add additional text just below the "Next Rank:" text within the TradeSkillUI frame. I've been dusting off an old addon I wrote from several years ago and the new changes have me stumped.

See here for an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:

I have this bit of code below, which works fine. The Recipe_Select() function currently does what it's suppose to and returns the output to the chat window. Rather than outputting to the chat window, I'm trying to figure out how to go about adding a new text field directly below the "Next Rank:" text like in my screenshot.

Code:
hooksecurefunc(TradeSkillFrame.RecipeList, "OnRecipeButtonClicked", function(self, ...)
	Recipe_Select()
end)
Believe I'll need to append the text to the TradeSkillFrame.DetailsFrame, but that's where I get stuck. I have other functions that add text within the TradeSkillFrame.RecipeList frame, but the same doesn't work for the DetailsFrame.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » TradeSkillFrame-add info below next rank text