06-22-07, 03:01 PM   #1
rob1101
A Cyclonian

Dual monitor support?

ok i can run dual monitors on my ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder X800, but what i wan't to do is have WoW running on one monitor ( just like it would if i didnt have dual monitors) and then have the other monitor just be like extra space for wow where i could drag windows and stuff over too it, like have a full screen map, inventory, charater sheet ( on the second monitor) that would be so kick ass if i could get it to work llike that.
06-22-07, 03:07 PM   #2
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry Man, i have been using dual monitors for a while and you can spread WoW over both to drag your windows over, but i suggest running the game with the "Windowed" Button checked and also the "Maximize" button checked that way you can still use a web browser or something on the other screen without it minimizing the game..
06-22-07, 03:15 PM   #3
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You could, and many people do. I've even tried it myself. What you have to do is stretch your main desktop across both screens and then use a viewport addon to push the game display into one monitor and then you could use the secondary monitor for UI elements with the other screen just displaying the game environment.

But I'd have to agree with Blackmage, running in windowed mose, fullscreen on one of the monitors is a more practical use of the space. I run dual monitors myself, left for WoW right for everything else.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dual monitor support?