08-14-07, 11:39 AM   #1
tuttutt
A Murloc Raider
About 2.2

Hello first off i want to say thank you for making such a great ui i loved it before 1.1 and love it even more i was wondering if there will be a new version or updates for when the new patch comes since they seem to be changing some interface features
08-14-07, 12:13 PM   #2
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Just curious...

Originally Posted by tuttutt
Hello first off i want to say thank you for making such a great ui i loved it before 1.1 and love it even more i was wondering if there will be a new version or updates for when the new patch comes since they seem to be changing some interface features
Any examples / references ?
08-14-07, 12:42 PM   #3
tuttutt
A Murloc Raider
well i tried to use the ui on the test realm to test the new characters out now it could just not work for me on the test realm. I could also could be wrong just wondering if anyone else can get it to work on the test realm
08-14-07, 01:00 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There have been reports that the Mazzifier does not finish on the PTR. They are changing some things with the UI this coming patch - the authors just need to have time to update their addons.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-14-07, 01:06 PM   #5
tuttutt
A Murloc Raider
i see thank you
08-15-07, 12:52 PM   #6
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

MazzleUI will work on the PTR, along with the mazzifier, on 2 conditions. First, sanity has to be disabled, or it'll crash WoW when it tries to mazzify it. Second, you have to make a change in the Mazzifier_Configs.lua file.

Replace line 351 with SetCVar("Sound_EnableErrorSpeech","0")

They changed the global variables relating to sound in config.wtf.

With that fixed, the context menu will still pop an error when you mouseover an item in it, and no tooltip will show, but it will work.
08-15-07, 04:50 PM   #7
tuttutt
A Murloc Raider
Awsome thank you again
08-17-07, 01:48 PM   #8
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Malinoric
MazzleUI will work on the PTR, along with the mazzifier, on 2 conditions. First, sanity has to be disabled, or it'll crash WoW when it tries to mazzify it. Second, you have to make a change in the Mazzifier_Configs.lua file.

Replace line 351 with SetCVar("Sound_EnableErrorSpeech","0")

They changed the global variables relating to sound in config.wtf.

With that fixed, the context menu will still pop an error when you mouseover an item in it, and no tooltip will show, but it will work.
I love you now. I've been trying to figure out why it kept crashing wow ... never thought of sanity.
08-28-07, 07:04 PM   #9
Tosari
A Murloc Raider
Tried this solution on test and it will not work for me. Still freezing up on mazzification.

I will look for additional errors and see what I can find.

Thanks!
08-28-07, 08:17 PM   #10
Tosari
A Murloc Raider
Found my problem. Had to add Sound_ in front of EnableErrorSpeech

and also had to disable Sanity once I was logged in, not just in addons before I logged in.
08-29-07, 06:10 AM   #11
Darkstar_-
A Kobold Labourer
Hey, i tried this method and it still wont let me finish the Mazzifier on the PTR, i added the line in the Mazzifier_Canfigs.lua and i deleted the Sanity folders, yet, it wont work.

Any idea 's what might be wrong?
08-29-07, 08:13 PM   #12
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I recently decided to take a break from WoW, and subsequently uninstalled the game. I still have the folders, but without the game theres no way i could work out another fix. I wish I could help more, sorry.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » About 2.2