03-26-08, 12:58 AM   #1
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Observations with new toon

Background:
- First off, i love mazzifier and have used the compilation for over a year now. The amount of effort that went/goes into building/maintaining is truly appreciated on my end.
- After following the instructions when the lightweight mazzifier was released in November I had not run the WAU so behaviors I report below might already have been seen by those more keen on runn WAU on a daily basis.
- I followed the instructions to update two lua files and run WAU and include ace 3.0.

Start: Rolled hunter, level 1 tauren, after mazzifier this is what i found.

1. Witchhunt (already reported)
[2008/03/25 23:36:03-212-x1]: WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:33: Usage: EmbedLibrary(addon, libname, silent, offset): 'libname' - Cannot find a library instance of "LibSink-2.0".
AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:126: in function `EmbedLibrary'
AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:114: in function `EmbedLibraries'
AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:88: in function `NewAddon'
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:33: in main chunk

2. "Mend Pet" as a lonely button next to the hud, not sure what to do with it
3. Picked up my first quest and minion appeared to the right of the hud. I had to move minion to old location and select Minion Locked from the fubar menu
4. Mr. Magoo text also appears to be larger than before, but cannot confirm
5. When hunting a mob, the tooltip appears in the lower right hand corner (and gives me #/# updates for the quest I am on). Wasn't the tooltip in a different spot before?
6. Hit level 2 and got "track beasts" but smart-buff didn't seem to pick up the face that i had it, and when i remazzified, and tried engaging smart-butt, nothing happened.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Observations with new toon