04-02-08, 08:58 AM   #1
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Lightbulb Cryolysis/Necrosis for Shamans

I was hoping that someone would be willing to start working on such an addon for shamans. A couple people in my guild think that it would really be a boon to shamans given how many utility spells and totems they have. Thank you for your time and effort to whoever takes this on. If I can help any any way please let me know.
04-02-08, 09:11 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There is already Totemus: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...3-Totemus.html

There are also a few non-class-specific sphere mods. LunaSphere, Sphere, and Henge.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-02-08, 04:18 PM   #3
Crippe13
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
There is already Totemus: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...3-Totemus.html

There are also a few non-class-specific sphere mods. LunaSphere, Sphere, and Henge.
Totemus was great for shamans, unfortunately 2.4 broke it... Sphere seems to offer the most general use for a circle/button mod, but it will require quite a bit of setup.

If you're after one specifically for shaman I'd keep an eye on totemus and hope it gets fixed soon- otherwise you can try playing with the others and see if they're to your liking.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cryolysis/Necrosis for Shamans