05-31-08, 12:52 AM   #1
Amorette
A Fallenroot Satyr
What is..

..the addon that adds how much of a certain item you have on your other characters to the tooltip?

And how can I reset it?
05-31-08, 04:57 AM   #2
Aequi
A Cyclonian
i believe its the Sanity mod... its on the fubar.

Does anyone know if there is a mod like sanity, but can look across more than 1 account?
05-31-08, 05:38 AM   #3
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
character info
and charater info storage
will also do this

Doc
05-31-08, 09:49 AM   #4
Lighty
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Aequi View Post
Does anyone know if there is a mod like sanity, but can look across more than 1 account?
Sanity2, which is probably what you meant and what you have, can look across multiple characters.

If you meant "more than 1 character"
I just click it on the Fubar to bring up the main Santiy2 window. At the top, there's a box you can type in to search your inventory. Just below that, you should see the current character's name. You can click that name and a drop-down will appear. This drop-down will list all your characters (I think it's limited to the characters on the current realm, but I could be wrong).

If you meant what you said "more than 1 account"
I don't think Blizzard allows sharing of info across multiple accounts. The developer of Altoholic, Thaoky, covers this specific "feature" by allowing you to add code to his addon to support this.

Note that I don't use (and have never used) Altoholic. I like Sanity2 just fine. :-)
05-31-08, 10:17 AM   #5
Amorette
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by doc309 View Post
character info
and charater info storage
will also do this

Doc
And how do I get access to the options for these mods? I can't even see them listed as addons..

It's definitely not Sanity, that's for sure - Sanity does do the same thing, but the text for it is colored blue and at the bottom of the 'extended' tooltip. This other one has orange-ish text and is just below the normal tooltip.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What is..