12-20-09, 04:11 AM   #1
kuroi
A Kobold Labourer
Is there an addon that combines talents with your statblock?

I was wondering if there was an addon that combined stats from your talents and glyphs, as well as raid buffs, on top of your base stats on your character sheet.

For example, as an Arcane Mage, you gain 6% Spell Haste from Netherwind presence. I want to know if there is a way for that to reflect in the rating on my character screen.

On top of that, I was wondering if there was a way to show haste% from druid totems, or from Ret Pallies or Moonkin. While It's easy to assume the percentages, it'd be easier to reflect it in a base rating, and applied to crit as well.

I'm not sure if this would have to be a class specific mod, but I do think it would be quite nice to have, if not for easier crunching of numbers.
12-20-09, 08:18 PM   #2
kberk
A Fallenroot Satyr
I use tiptac talents to add talents to the tooltip. That probably isn't what your looking for though.
12-20-09, 09:39 PM   #3
Intelli
A Kobold Labourer
All of the stuff you mentioned is already calculated on the character info by default... if you don't believe me group with a shaman or something and check your stats before and after the totem is down.
12-21-09, 11:02 AM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Intelli, buffs do show up like that.

However, your own talents do not.

For example, the "Hit Rating" entry never calculates in any hit % that you get from talents.

However, several other examples he uses are buffs - shaman totems, the different Druid auras, the ret paladin's haste. Those are, in fact, included in the stats on your character sheet.

To fix the lack of talents being included on the character sheet, there is an addon for that - and in fact, it clarifies a lot of the character sheet tooltips, as well. Check out http://www.wowinterface.com/download...CharStats.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there an addon that combines talents with your statblock?