05-01-10, 03:43 AM   #1
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mail tracking feature?

I am an Carbonite user and also had been using Armory, but the memory usage of all my addons is getting out of hand. Auctioneer and Armory are my 2 biggest hogs. Carbonite has the same character tracking that armory does, except the /ar check built into Armory for checking mailboxes for mail that expires in x/days.

I think Altoholic does this function, but again I don't need another character track all. I'm quite happy with the info obtained w/ Carbonite.

Any mail specific addons have this feature? Mail tracking notification of mail expiring in 1-3 days and then gives a countdown once less than 24hrs left?

Armory required you to log onto each character to "cache" their mailboxes, but im on so many different character on 3 realms I hate the thought of losing track of who has what expiring when....?
05-01-10, 02:42 PM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Well the Developer of Altoholic crated the Datastore library individually for the specific purpose that it could be used by others. I haven't seen an addon like what your describing before (other then Altoholic), but maybe with that library a developer maybe able to create one.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mail tracking feature?