08-05-11, 12:25 PM   #1
Anarchy2k5
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Issues with SpartanUI

at first it was working perfectly fine, but then when i re-logged, the PlayerFrames refuses to work, i even went as far as completely deleting all files associated with SpartanUI and re-locating them back into the AddOns folder. anybody know what is going on?
08-05-11, 04:43 PM   #2
Anarchy2k5
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok, so i got the PlayerFrame to work, but as for the PartyFrame, it still has yet to show its face...wtf is going on with this suite?
08-05-11, 06:58 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you using the newest update posted in the SpartanUI (FanUpdate): Comments?

Since SpartanUI has not been maintained since the last release on 2/9/2011, there has been a major change. Apparently, Sigg (the maintainer of RDX) has decided to try and keep SUI alive. See the last comment in the SUI comments section or visit the RDX Themes List: Syla (which is what he calls it) to see for yourself.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
08-07-11, 07:53 AM   #4
Anarchy2k5
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i just said screw it and went and grabbed X-Perl for my PartyFrames...looks more bad ass anyways, lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Issues with SpartanUI