02-29-08, 12:27 AM   #1
piratexdave
A Defias Bandit
Question Health/Mana bar color scheme

I absolutly love MazzleUI and its seemingly endless costomazziblity...but the one thing I would like to change is the colors of my health/mana/rage/energy bars next to my portait and the same for my target portrait...is there any way this can be done without editing code...or with editing for that mater.

Thanks.

Dave
02-29-08, 02:30 AM   #2
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Discord controls all that you would like to change. Type /duf and be prepared to be overwhelmed by all the options giving to you

It's actually not that bad once you get over the initial shock, tabs at the top for sections you want to change, like party and pets and sections down the left side for healthbars, manabars, text and whatnot.

I would suggest though that you first click the options button at the bottom left and create a new profile by typing in a new profile name and hitting save, thus letting you mess around to your hearts content without fear and if you *do* break something you dont actually have to remazzify, instead just load the Mazzle profile again.

Other bonus of saving a new profile is, if you do have to remazzify for whatever reason, you can just reload your modified profile.

Detritis

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Health/Mana bar color scheme