07-11-09, 07:27 AM   #1
geertjan85
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb Innervate/Rebirth

I miss a bit of love for druids

I like to see a Innervate/Rebirth announce for in raid/group and in whisper.

That you can choose where to, and if you innervate your self you can turn on/off the annouce.
07-11-09, 07:57 AM   #2
lingering
A Cliff Giant

I have been working on some advanced macros/scripts for rebirth/revive, will start one for innervate based on these requests give me a day or two.

what i have for revive/rebirth currently is that it looks to see if your in a raid then it raid annouonces, else it announces in party.

anything else ppl want? is the /w bit so important, hard to do alot in so few characters space.

Feel free to use but don't claim you wrote them, i made them from old unworking scripts i found on the net.

Druid Revive (Out of Combat) - For other classes change the "Revive" to your classes res spell
#showtooltip
/run local t=UnitName("target"); if (GetNumRaidMembers() > 0) then SendChatMessage("Rise "..t, "RAID" ); else SendChatMessage("Rise "..t, "PARTY" ); end
/cast Revive

Druid Rebirth (In Combat) - Full Health bit is due to my glyphing, so take it off if you not
#showtooltip
/run local t=UnitName("target"); if (GetNumRaidMembers() > 0) then SendChatMessage("Combat Res (Full Health) "..t, "RAID" ); else SendChatMessage("Combat Res (Full Health)"..t, "PARTY" ); end
/cast Rebirth

Last edited by lingering : 07-11-09 at 08:00 AM. Reason: adding content
07-11-09, 08:01 AM   #3
geertjan85
A Murloc Raider
1 problem with those scripts

When i ram my rebirth or innervate or something els you get raid/party spam
07-11-09, 08:11 AM   #4
lingering
A Cliff Giant

I don't understand, the scripts should only run when you use rebirth/revive, at that point it announces to raid or party (depending on if your in a raid or not), what do you execpt to happen?
07-11-09, 08:18 AM   #5
Oakayam
Premium Member

I use this:

#showtooltip
/script local u="target";local un=(UnitName(u));local ir=IsSpellInRange("Rebirth",u);if ir==1 then SendChatMessage("BRezzing ----> "..un,"RAID",nil,nil) elseif ir==0 then SendChatMessage("OOR for rez, ping map","WHISPER",nil,un) end
/cast Rebirth

It announces Brez on target and casts it if the target is in range, if not in range then it will /w the target to ping the map. Yep, hitting more then once will spam the dead noob :P

I use grid UFs when raiding so mostly i can see if they are in range anyway the I use this to avoid changing targets. It will still announce properly who I am rezzing.

#show
/run R=R or CreateFrame("Frame")R:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SENT")R:SetScript("OnEvent",function(R,E,T,T,T,T)SendChatMessage("BRezzing ----> "..(T or UnitName("mouseover")),"RAID")R:UnregisterEvent(E)end)
/cast [target=mouseover] Rebirth
07-11-09, 08:22 AM   #6
lingering
A Cliff Giant

oh the OOR bit is cool but when your in a party it all goes to pot :-( I stick with my range chk on my raid frames, nice thought :-)
07-11-09, 08:23 AM   #7
geertjan85
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Oakayam View Post
I use this:

#showtooltip
/script local u="target";local un=(UnitName(u));local ir=IsSpellInRange("Rebirth",u);if ir==1 then SendChatMessage("BRezzing ----> "..un,"RAID",nil,nil) elseif ir==0 then SendChatMessage("OOR for rez, ping map","WHISPER",nil,un) end
/cast Rebirth

It announces Brez on target and casts it if the target is in range, if not in range then it will /w the target to ping the map. Yep, hitting more then once will spam the dead noob :P

I use grid UFs when raiding so mostly i can see if they are in range anyway the I use this to avoid changing targets. It will still announce properly who I am rezzing.

#show
/run R=R or CreateFrame("Frame")R:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SENT")R:SetScript("OnEvent",function(R,E,T,T,T,T)SendChatMessage("BRezzing ----> "..(T or UnitName("mouseover")),"RAID")R:UnregisterEvent(E)end)
/cast [target=mouseover] Rebirth
Yea, thats why is a little addon better so you won`t spam the person or the chat.

There was back in tbc a addon for this but its out of date, and don`t know if it works.
07-11-09, 08:30 AM   #8
lingering
A Cliff Giant

right i see what you ment now, maybe if i get bored I'll work on an addon, what was the one you used before called? if its not supported any more a bit of base framework will speed things up.

don't mash the macro and make sure your in range is the best advice for now if you want to not spam use the other macro ro check your range first.
07-11-09, 08:36 AM   #9
geertjan85
A Murloc Raider
No need for a framwork.

If people wanna edit the text there can chance it in the LUA (or whatever it called)
07-11-09, 08:46 AM   #10
lingering
A Cliff Giant

what was the addon called? yes it could be written from scratch but thats a bit pointless if there is existing code that can be updated.
07-11-09, 09:09 AM   #11
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have an addon made specifically for this.
It will only send out a message if the cast is successfully running on someone, and it supports ressing a released corpse (which is also localized by default)

http://wow-p3lim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Reviver/
07-11-09, 10:02 AM   #12
lingering
A Cliff Giant

ohh yea pretty much what i was thinking, mind if i use some of your code if i do a more complex announcer to involve innervates and some other spells? ofc you will be credited.
07-11-09, 10:23 AM   #13
geertjan85
A Murloc Raider
Cool Thanks.

@ lingering If p3lim let you i hope i can be the first one who can test it
07-11-09, 10:53 AM   #14
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by lingering View Post
ohh yea pretty much what i was thinking, mind if i use some of your code if i do a more complex announcer to involve innervates and some other spells? ofc you will be credited.
Those projects I have on gcode that doesnt include a custom license uses the MIT license by default, you will need to include me in it aswell yourself if you plan to fork it.

http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
07-11-09, 12:18 PM   #15
Oakayam
Premium Member

Hmm I would try it out if I knew how to download it :P. Any suggestions?
07-11-09, 02:11 PM   #16
lingering
A Cliff Giant

ah all irelivent http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...announces.aspx as geertjan85 just pm'd me the link looks like it does everything, shame was well keen for the project.

Last edited by lingering : 07-11-09 at 02:18 PM.
07-12-09, 02:20 PM   #17
lingering
A Cliff Giant

Looks like I will be taking over the upkeep of the Druid Announces addon, so if people list what they want as extra feel free and I will see what can be done.

Current thoughts I have:

LDB compatable
Config through ingame means
07-12-09, 02:44 PM   #18
geertjan85
A Murloc Raider
Own text, for Rebirth\innervate and if posible for LOS and OOR to.

And if you can...if you try to innervate a warrior or none mana user that he blocks it.
07-12-09, 03:18 PM   #19
ßlink
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
macos ftw?

/cast Innervate
/ra %t has been Innervated

and if u have prat you could throw in

/tt You have been Innervated

to whisper him.

good luck though
07-13-09, 03:32 AM   #20
lingering
A Cliff Giant

while i agree on the macros front to a large extent, there loads that could be added that just don't fit in macros and theres a large amount of people who you mention macros to and they freeze in fear like a lamb about to be eaten by a wolf.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Innervate/Rebirth