04-08-13, 01:16 AM   #21
Kizander
A Murloc Raider
The group loot box shows up but no roll box. It shows what everyone else rolls but where is my box to roll? Any help would be awesome.

04-08-13, 01:41 PM   #22
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've never had a problem before. Whether there is a problem in dungeons after the last patch I don't know but I did several dungeons before 5.2 with no problems getting loot from them as well as LFR runs.

Next time I do a run I will try to catch some screenshots with the roll box appearing.

04-08-13, 02:02 PM   #23
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
I've never had a problem before. Whether there is a problem in dungeons after the last patch I don't know but I did several dungeons before 5.2 with no problems getting loot from them as well as LFR runs.
Haven't done dungeons in ages, but the greens that drop in lfr did pop up the loot roll for me this weekend.

04-08-13, 07:45 PM   #24
Kizander
A Murloc Raider
The window for the loot pops up and it shows what everyone else rolls but i can't seem to figure out how to roll or see anything the looks like the dice and coin or DE box that comes up in WOW. Please help ive tried everything mentioned and i have lost loot trying to see if it all works. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it.

04-09-13, 06:13 AM   #25
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First... I would suggest you get a friend to go in a low level dungeon with you so you can "experiment" without loosing important loot or getting a raft of crap from the other people in the dungeon.

That said, disable every addon except nUI -- including disabling any nUI plugins you have installed -- and see if the loot window works. That will at least eliminate the chance that it is a conflict with another addon. If it works, then we need to figure out what addon you have that's interfering with it.

If it doesn't work, then we need to figure out why it doesn't work on your system... so get a loot roll window to come up with your friend, and then use '/nui movers' to unlock the mover system and start moving all of the windows around your screen... see if the loot roll window "follows" any of the other windows around... suddenly appearing on the screen. You can right click and window you moved to return it to the default location. Use '/nui movers' a second time to lock everything down when you're done.

If you still couldn't find the loot-roll window, try using the command '/nui minimap' and get another loot window to come up... see if you get the roll window then.

If you still don't have it at that point, I'm utterly stumped.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

04-22-13, 07:58 PM   #26
Belechannas
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I guess this thread is a couple weeks old, but I didn't see it mentioned:

If the problem is still unresolved, you should check that you don't have the "Auto-Pass on Loot" option selected.

While in a group (or maybe you have to be in an instance), if you right click your unit frame, just above the Dungeon Difficulty and Raid Difficulty items in the menu, there is an option to Auto-Pass on loot. If this is set to Yes, perhaps due to a misclick some time in the past, it would obviously explain the OP's problem.

I haven't found a way to control this setting other than the unit frame pop-up menu, but there might be one, somewhere.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » nUI no roll possible