06-29-11, 11:26 AM   #1
bobhill1956
A Kobold Labourer

Recount not working

I tried to reload Recount twice from Curse site, its still not working, only thing with new addon that is not working; downloaded and tried Skada too, this is not work either; anyone have a good answer to fix it?

06-29-11, 11:45 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
"It's broke... please fix it" is not likely to get you much help. How is it broke? What error messages do you get? What symptoms do you see? What, exactly, have you done, if anything, to try to fix it?

06-29-11, 01:35 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A vital element of the combat log was changed in 4.2. Any addons using that element will not work until it is fixed.

Seeing as nUI and Recount aren't created by the same person you might want to post a message on the Recount page on curse/wowace or wherever it is. Skada I think I saw updated today so you may want to try that one out again with the new download.

A screenshot will also help us understand what you are talking about. Have you also tried using recount with regular wow interface to see if it is a nUI compatibility problem?

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

06-29-11, 03:35 PM   #4
Verttex
Super Monkey

Personally TinyDPS doesn't work for me because of this. The bars just don't show up. It basically doesn't record information.

06-29-11, 03:36 PM   #5
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

recount

also, if you have atlasloot installed, delete the saved variables, uncheck the box so recount does not load. for whatever reason, recount corrupts atlasloot. i did the above and now at least atlasloot works w/o crashing WoW

06-29-11, 04:14 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
A friend was crashing in wow tonight until I told him to check out the wowace update page for recount. I assume he downloaded it as he logged out, back in and was receiving less lag and recount seemed to work.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

06-29-11, 06:13 PM   #7
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

http://forums.wowace.com/showthread.php?t=6613&page=375
try this link there is a repair for Atlasloot, lol, apparently that is where the problem lies. Elsia is the person who posted the solution

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Recount not working